Independence. Inclusion. Innovation.
Lanakila Pacific’s mission is to build independence and an improved quality of life for individuals with cognitive, physical, social or age related challenges.
Lanakila Pacific’s vision is to embody self-sufficiency and inspire inclusive communities where people of all ages and abilities are empowered to find meaningful employment, live independently and thrive in spirit.
In five years time it is our vision is to:
- Provide sustainable business models and consulting services to other agencies
- Expand services to neighbor islands and communities throughout the Pacific
- Be a public policy advocate to promote inclusion of individuals with disabilities as well as eliminate barriers, generalizations and stereotypes
- Grow our own produce for our food service programs through the establishment of vegetable and herb farms
- Achieve greater economic sustainability by partnering with investors and diversifying our income resources
We will accomplish our vision by:
- Constant innovation and mission-driven entrepreneurship
- Quality services that exceed customer expectations through excellence
- Nurturing a network of mutually beneficial public and private partnerships
- Raising awareness by educating individuals and groups to embrace diversity
- Maintaining honesty and integrity through strong leadership, community-wide teamwork, and life-long learning
Values – T.E.A.M. Lanakila
Strategic Plan for 2016-17
Lanakila Pacific is committed to our community and to our customers. As such, we are exploring new and different approaches and resources to further our mission. Our main strategic goal is mission impact growth through expansion of our program services and community reach by identifying and implementing additional training, employment, and Kupuna services in the next two years. As we encourage building independence in others, we will look internally at our social enterprises to gain more financial self-sufficiency. We will work toward continuous quality improvement and to build a data-driven decision-making culture to ensure we are doing our best for those we serve.