Position: Assistant Vice President of Administration
The ideal candidate will provide leadership to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization. Assists the Vice President of Administration in overseeing the organization’s finances, human resources, and IT services. The AVP works with all departments to identify, develop, and implement strategies and programs to support operations. This role is focused on helping to accelerate adoption of solutions and processes that increases operational efficiency, build leadership capability, promote transformational change, and drive engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct support to the Vice President of Administration and the senior leadership team through active management in the planning, development, and execution of operations.
- Participates in visionary and strategic leadership for the organization.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and leads assigned initiatives, monitors progress, and completes deliverables in specified timelines.
- Maintains awareness of both external and internal competitors, opportunities for expansion and innovative industry development/standards and compliance areas.
- Ensures the development, implementation and integrity of the policies, procedures and systems related to the areas of accountability.
- Assists with oversite of day-to-day operations for the company.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business. MBA and/or CPA preferred. PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Work Experience: 10 plus years in a progressive leadership role with supervisory experience in a similar position. Experience in a non-profit organization or with facility project management a plus.
- Clearance/Certification: 1) TB clearance, 2) Criminal background check and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing; 3) Child Protective Services/Adult Protective check; 4) Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract; and must be able to obtain gate pass to access military installation.
To apply or for more information, please contact Melody Fukushima at (808) 380-2480, firstname.lastname@example.org.