DO GOOD. FEEL GOOD.
Volunteers are the hearts and hands of Lanakila Pacific! Whether you volunteer once a week or once a year, you can make a difference in the lives of kupuna and individuals with disabilities in our community. Our volunteers truly embody Lanakila Pacific’s values of aloha, respect, and teamwork. We can’t wait for you to join our volunteer ohana!
READY TO VOLUNTEER?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Lanakila Pacific! Our community benefits directly from your service.
- Complete Volunteer Application Form
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Self-acknowledgement of negative TB status
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Clean driving record (delivery volunteers only!)
- 2 (two) non-family, adult references
Lanakila Meals on Wheels is Hawaii’s largest and only island-wide home delivered meal provider for seniors and individuals with disabilities. We’re always looking for energetic volunteers who want to help package or deliver meals.
Home Delivery Driver
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday, 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Deliver meals and aloha to kupuna and individuals with disabilities across the island. Each route has an average of 6-8 homes and takes less than two hours to complete. Volunteers must have access to a reliable vehicle a, a valid driver’s license, and a smart phone.
- Monday thru Friday: 8:00AM – 11:00AM | 12:00PM – 3:00PM
Bundle meals or side items (fruit, bread, and milk) to be delivered to recipients. The typical meal packaging shift takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete and is performed at our main facility on Bachelot Street.
Marketing – Digital Media & Special Events
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Assisting the Marketing and Communications department in events and marketing tasks such as flyers, design, website management, photography, videography, and content writing.
- Complete the online Volunteer Application Form.
- Receive a phone call from a Lanakila Pacific staff member to get to know more about you and your interests.
- Lanakila Pacific will run a criminal background check and reach out to the references listed on your application.
- Attend a volunteer orientation session.
Once you’ve completed all of the required steps, you’re ready to volunteer!
CALL : 808-356-8519